Indicates the overall ReputationAuthority reputation score, including the name and location of the ISP (Internet Service Provider), for the specified address. A score of 0-50 indicates a good to neutral reputation. 51-100 indicates that threats have been detected recently from this address and the reputation has been degraded.
Zhenjiang, Jiangsu, China
China Mobile Communications Corporation
ReputationAuthority Data [Email]:
Indicates the percentage of specific types of messages sent from this address, such as clean mail, spam, viruses, malformed, and suspicious messages that maybe spam. The percentage of good and bad (valid and non-existent) recipient addresses is also displayed.
DNS Block Lists:
Indicates if this address is listed on one or more DNS Block Lists. DNS Block Lists maintain lists of IP addresses that have been observed sending large amounts of spam or act as an open mail relay.
How do I get off a DNS Block List?
To learn more about why your address may be block list, click on the link
for the DNSBL which will take you to the website for that particular block list.
Please note that DNS Block Lists are not maintained by WatchGuard Technologies.
Additional Information »
• Viruses have been received by email (61 percent). Check or install virus protection.
• Some clean mail has been observed from 184.108.40.206, mixed with undesirable mail. If you share the use of this ip with other organizations, the problems may be from other users.
• Clearing the BSN upload history will only improve the reputation by a small amount in this case, because the observed email behaviour is ambiguous or there is very little data.
• Clearing the history will not completely neutralize the reputation because the ip is listed on 2 DNSBLs WatchGuard cannot delist the entry on your behalf. You must contact the DNSBL lists to delist your ip from their lists.
• No web or FTP traffic information has been observed for 220.127.116.11
WatchGuard has deployed nearly a million integrated, multi-function threat management appliances worldwide. Our signature red boxes are architected to be the industry's smartest, fastest, and meanest security devices with every scanning engine running at full throttle. Why buy WatchGuard? Find out here.